Cloud1 Web Design Fresno And Seo Marketing
TIPS FOR HIRING AN SEO COMPANY FRESNO
If you’ve recently been considering hiring an SEO Fresno company an d have been searching the internet, then you are probably feeling some frustration since there are so many to choose from. Even if you did a geographic search, you probably have tens of thousands of results to filter through. But before you get started, there are some misconceptions about SEO companies that you need to be aware of.
- First and foremost, just because a particular firm is ranked #1 in the search results pages or has a great looking website, it doesn’t mean that you should choose them – it is always best to compare at least half a dozen companies before making your decision.
- Second, bigger is not always better – some of the better SEO firms out there only have a handful of employees, but they do a great job.
- Finally, not every SEO company is reputable – it’s unfortunate, but you do have to be careful when selecting an SEO Fresno company. Granted, only about 5% of the companies out there are not trustworthy. But you still need to be careful when choosing one.
Taking all of this into consideration, we have made a list of tips for hiring the right SEO company for your business. Consider the following:
Determine what your specific needs are – whether you need content marketing, link building or removal, PPC management, reputation management, retargeting, an SEO audit, or one of dozens of other SEO services that a company offers, you have to determine which ones you need.
No two SEO firms are alike – as we mentioned above, a #1 ranking in the search results pages or a beautiful website does not ensure that a company can do the best job for you. The object is to compare at least 5 or 6 companies so you receive the best value and get the highest return on your investment.
Find out how experienced each company is – granted, the length of time that an SEO Fresno company has been in business is important but how much experience the staff members have is even more important.
Ask to see their portfolio – you should probably ask for references as well in order to see the type of work they have done in the past. Additionally, you want see what they have done for other companies in your industry niche.
Don’t make price the determining factor – chances are, the SEO firms you interview with won’t be able to give you a quote at first without evaluating your current needs and examining your website.
In addition to the above, there are certain warning signs that will tell you which companies you should avoid. These include:
- avoiding your questions or not giving you what you feel are truthful answers
- finding contradictions about the company or their name when you do a Google search
- guaranteeing that you will land on the first search engine ranking page
- having too narrow of a focus on rankings
- making unbelievable or untrustworthy claims
- not providing more than the basic services
- poor customer service practices and a lack of proper follow-through
- using bad SEO practices or “black hat” practices
These warning signs may not be visible with some companies while with others they may be blatant. The key is to do your research and investigate each company as thoroughly as you can. Additionally, once you have researched each company over the internet, you want to discuss matters with a representative either in person or over the phone. Hiring an SEO Fresno company may involve a sizeable investment initially. However, finding the right company ensures that you will experience a great return on that investment in the long run.
Request a Quote